All new and returning students must register each school year. Returning students will only complete and Online Registration.
Visit ffc8.org and to complete online registration.
-New students to District 8: After registering your student online, please bring birth certificate, proof of residence, immunization record, special education plan (IEP), last report card, and prior school contact information to CMS on the dates below:
August 1: 6th Grade
August 2: 7th Grade
August 3: 8th Grade
August 4: Make-up Day
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
*If you have multiple students in various grades, you may complete registration for all students on the same day.
· 6th Grade Orientation is on Wednesday, August 10th from 9:00-12:00pm. Bus transportation will be provided to and from community bus stops. Additional information will be posted by Friday, August 5th. 7th and 8th grade students who are new to Carson Middle School are welcome to attend!
· 7th and 8th grade students may pick up hard copies of the class schedules on Wednesday, August 10th between 1:00-3:00pm.
· Open House is Tuesday, August 16th at 6:00pm. Meet the Carson Middle School staff and Administration team. Please join us as we welcome in the new school year!
· PE uniforms can be purchased at 6th Grade Orientation, during 7th & 8th grade schedule pick-ups, online, and at Open House. The cost is $20 for a complete uniform or $10 for an individual replacement piece. Uniforms may also be purchased in the PE department during the first week of school.
· Student schedules are available to view on Infinite Campus. Please contact Sheri Pangallo at 382-1615 if your student needs a schedule change due to mistakes in academic programming.
Location and Main Office: School Hours:
6200 Prussman Blvd. 8 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
Colorado Springs, CO 80902
24 Hour Attendance Line:
Main Office: (719) 382-1610 Fax: (719) 382-8526 (719) 382-1630
Exceptional Student Services: (719) 382-1615 Please leave a detailed message.